Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Cabo Fun

(To view the picture album click on the picture above)

Wow, we're in May. It's amazing how time completely changes once you have a baby and seems to accelerate out of control. As it is, Sebastian will be 7 months old in a couple of days and I have been meaning to write this post for over 6 weeks.

I can't even remember what I wanted to say about it, but the fact is we had a wonderful first beach vacation with little Seb and my parents.

For once we had a more laid back trip, enjoying the resort, taking it easy. We stayed at the beautiful Hacienda del Mar Sheraton Resort and had a nice 1bd suite with a kitchen which was great since we could cook some meals in, keep Seb's milk refrigerated, sterilize bottles, etc. We did learn that traveling with a baby is more technical than it seems!

We did venture out of the resort to visit both San José del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas, had a beach day at Santa María and drove down to the "Magical" town of Todos Santos. I do have to say that I was a little disappointed by this town: it's more a street than a town and its main attraction, the Hotel California, has only the name in common with the famous Eagles song. The 1h drive through the desert to Todos Santos was very pretty though, so we had a nice outing even if the "magic" was not quite there!

Check out the pictures, they're really nice, if I may say!

No comments:

Post a Comment