
I've always been obsessed with taking pictures of food. Everywhere I go, I snap before I eat. I literally have hundreds and hundreds of pictures of food. At some point, I though of making a picture diary of everything I ate, but then found out someone had already done it!
Yesterday I got a picture message from my friend's daughter, who's 6. She knows how much I like pictures of food and decided to photograph her chicken tacos and send me the pic. It made me think about all my pictures of food buried in my picture folders. I went back and really enjoyed finding some collages I had made of food from China and Australia.
Then I went through my Mexico folders and made the collage above, a small sampling of my food fetish: no, I haven't taken to eating carnitas, but I still enjoy photographing them!!!!! Also of notice is the candied rose petals cake my cousin had at her bridal shower, a real piece of art, and the candied carrots we saw at a market in Toluca.
If you click on the picture you can see it bigger to really "appreciate" each dish!
Bon Appetit!
iti
I really like this, thanks. You can still make the picture diary; it will have your 'flavor'. Not to mention - can't have too many pictures of food. --Sam
ReplyDeleteI agree: you can never have too many pictures of food! In fact, you should come and visit to take some, we miss you!
ReplyDelete