
We have started our Mexican life. As soon as Tony got here, we took our friend Greg, who was in town for a conference, to the ruins of Tula, in the state of Hidalgo. It was nice to get out of the rainy city to the sunny state of Hidalgo. At the site we bought some fresh prickly pears from someone cleaning them on the spot. They were incredible! (You can click on the picture above to see the whole album.)
But all isn't fun and games in our life here. We're both got a nice welcome from the Aztec gods and got pretty sick last week, me with a stomach infection (yes, I know, I'm the Mexican, I should be ok!) and Tony with bronchitis. We're slowly recuping and can't wait to start traveling around some more...
Hey guys! A blog! You are now officially dorky!
ReplyDeleteKidding! It's a great idea! You guys have so much going on, and talking on the phone is difficult for me, as my free time does not exist...or maybe it's undefined...
Now I'm the dork with the math jokes!
Mike and I send our love and ass grabs!
~Mary
Hey! Love the blog idea. :) And love you. Miss you both lots and lots.
ReplyDelete